Angel's kid Index du Forum
Angel's kid
La première Team Française de Kid Icarus : Uprising.

Angel's kid Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Saving Me First A Tale Of One Persons Determined Search F ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel's kid Index du Forum -> Autres -> Manga&Jeuxvidéo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
arlanelber
Novice

Masculin
Coeurs: 43
Moyenne de points: 0,96

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 08:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Saving Me First A Tale Of One Persons Determined Search F Répondre en citant

Saving Me First: A Tale of One Person's Determined Search for the True Self (Volume 1)
by Hui Beop
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Saving Me First: A Tale of One Person's Determined Search for the True Self (Volume 1)
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Saving Me First: A Tale of One Person's Determined Search for the True Self (Volume 1)

A graphic novel based on a true story. Connee is courageous and fiercely independent. In her thirties, despite its apparent trappings of success, she knows that her life is empty and aimless. But as long as she can live on her own terms, she's okay with that. Everything changes, however, when a debilitating illness leaves Connee with a broken mind and body. In the midst of her agonizing loss of health and independence, Connee feels something stir deep within her—a profound desire to know her True Self. With her whole being, Connee prays to the Universe: "I will go wherever you lead me, and let the journey's end be liberation." Following only her inner compass, Connee's path towards wisdom and enlightenment takes her into the hidden world of Zen and the wild mountains of South Korea.

Details:
price: $16.94
bound: 222 pages
publisher: SPIRIT BEAR BOOKS LLC; 1 edition (May 26, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0998839620, 978-0998839622,
weight: 1.1 pounds (
filesize:

Saving Me First: A Tale of One Person's Determined Search for the True Self (Volume 1) Hui Beop
Saving Me First: A Tale of One Person's Determined Search for the True Self (Volume 1) download eng book Saving Me First: A Tale of One Person's Determined Search for the True Self (Volume 1) free download via uTorrent

48a4f088c3

The Lincoln Children: Thomas (Tad) Lincoln; Excerpts From Newspapers and Other Sources (Classic Reprint)Hamster Owner's Journal Chalkboard Design: (Notebook, Diary, Blank Book) (Pet Journals Notebooks Diaries)Aquaman Vol. 4 (Rebirth) (Aquaman - Rebirth) Dan AbnettBeware #11: Gwandanaland Comics Trojan ComicsBlack PastaLIBERTAS - Symphonic Poem Marcos de MenezesSecret Life: The Jian Ghomeshi InvestigationMonstress #12Superhero Kate: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalEnkirch, Mosel: A German Town

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 08:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Angel's kid Index du Forum -> Autres -> Manga&Jeuxvidéo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz